Clue: Amati who founded the Cremona school of violin-making
We have 1 answer for the clue Amati who founded the Cremona school of violin-making. See the results below.
- Former "Beverly Hills 90210" role
- Architect Palladio
- Actress/singer Marcovicci
- Mitchell of NBC News
- ___ Doria (ill-fated ship)
- Tony-winning actress Martin
- Painter ___ del Sarto
- "SCTV" actress Martin
- Singer Bocelli
- First "Annie" star McArdle
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Amati who founded the Cremona school of violin-making that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!