Clue: Amber, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Amber, e.g.. See the results below.
- Bath beverage
- Hearty drink
- Inn serving
- See above
- Cold porter
- It may come in cases
- Black and tan ingredient
- Ballantine brew
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 15, 2017
- LA Times - May 13, 2009
- New York Times - September 20, 2007
- USA Today - December 23, 2004
- New York Times - July 17, 2003
- New York Times - January 12, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Amber, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!