Clue: American-born princess
We have 1 answer for the clue American-born princess. See the results below.
- "___ is more beautiful than beauty": Emerson
- It's often hard to maintain under pressure
- Kelly of "Rear Window"
- Elegance of manner
- Pre-meal recitation
- Debra Messing character, whose name goes "around" four answers in this puzzle
- Charming trait
- Pre-meal ritual
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 07, 2005
- New York Times - March 03, 1998
Found an answer for the clue American-born princess that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!