Clue: American institution that turns 100 tomorrow
We have 1 answer for the clue American institution that turns 100 tomorrow. See the results below.
- With 37- and 56-Across, what this is
- Arthur Wynne invention of 1913
- What you're working on (and a literal hint to 17-, 28-, and 47-Across)
- Wish, part 4
- Newspaper debut of 1913
- Solver's thought (Part 2)
- Bend ones elbow
- What you're solving (in more ways than one, based on the starts of 17-, 26-, 38- and 48-Across)
- Cryptogram alternative
- Pastime that will celebrate its 100th anniversary on 12/21/2013
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 20, 2013
Found an answer for the clue American institution that turns 100 tomorrow that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!