Clue: American marsupial
We have 2 answers for the clue American marsupial. See the results below.
- Pogo of the funnies
- Pogo, e.g.
- Critter with a pouch
- Pouch bearer
- Word from the Algonquian for "white dog"
- Smallish marsupial
- Marsupial that plays dead
- Critter playing dead
- Animal that plays dead
- Creature whose penis or vagina is bifurcated
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 26, 2013
- USA Today - January 23, 2013
- Netword - April 19, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 30, 2011
- Chicago Reader - April 23, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 15, 2010
- Netword - July 23, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 11, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 04, 2007
Found an answer for the clue American marsupial that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!