Clue: American with a crown
We have 1 answer for the clue American with a crown. See the results below.
- Title first awarded in 1952
- Contest once hosted by Bob Barker and Dick Clark
- Wearer of a crown since 1952
- Pageant title since 1952
- Beauty pageant since 1952
- Halle Berry was once runner-up for this
- 46-Across wearer since 1952
- Pageant owned by Donald Trump until 2015
- Pageant title with 51 contestants (the 50 states plus D.C.)
- One who goes on to try to conquer the Universe?
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - January 30, 2008
Found an answer for the clue American with a crown that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!