Clue: Amin's predecessor and successor
We have 1 answer for the clue Amin's predecessor and successor. See the results below.
- Deposed Ugandan leader
- Ugandan president preceding and following Amin
- Ugandan president before and after Amin
- Idi Amin adversary
- Ugandan president deposed by Amin
- Uganda's second P.M.
- Milton ___, leader to Uganda's independence
- Former Ugandan president
- Leader of Uganda's independence movement
- Milton who led Uganda to independence
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Amin's predecessor and successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!