We have 4 answers for the clue Amphitheater. See the results below.
- Track shape
- ___ Office
- Face's shape, approximately
- Race track shape
- Like an oxeye window
- Geometry's ___ of Cassini
- Site for a race
- Race track
- Aqueduct, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 01, 2016
- Netword - June 28, 2015
- LA Times - November 29, 2013
- Washington Post - March 12, 2011
- Universal - December 26, 2010
- Washington Post - October 25, 2010
- Netword - October 29, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 17, 2009
- Universal - December 25, 2008
- New York Times - July 29, 2006
- New York Sun - August 22, 2005
- Washington Post - December 14, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Amphitheater that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!