Clue: Ample, informally
We have 1 answer for the clue Ample, informally. See the results below.
- Plenty: Var.
- Adequate, informally
- Plenty, informally
- Sufficient, informally
- Ample, to Li'l Abner
- Sufficient, in Dogpatch
- Mammy Yokum's "No more!"
- Sufficient, slangily
- Sufficient, in slang
- Ample, slangily
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 28, 2015
- New York Times - June 15, 2015
- LA Times - December 25, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - August 01, 2014
- New York Times - April 13, 2014
- New York Times - June 28, 2009
- New York Times - April 07, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Ample, informally that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!