Clue: Amtrak stop: Abbr.
We have 5 answers for the clue Amtrak stop: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Times Sq., e.g., on the IRT
- Depot: Abbr.
- D.C.'s Union ___
- ___ Puf fabric softener
- R.R. stop
- Getting-off point: Abbr.
- Penn, e.g.: Abbr.
- Penn or Union: Abbr.
- Ticket place: Abbr.
- Train terminal: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 16, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 20, 2014
- Washington Post - April 27, 2010
- Washington Post - November 13, 2009
- New York Times - May 04, 2004
- Washington Post - March 08, 2002
- Washington Post - October 31, 2001
- New York Times - September 18, 2001
- New York Times - November 19, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Amtrak stop: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!