Clue: Analyzes grammatically
We have 2 answers for the clue Analyzes grammatically. See the results below.
- Dissects, in a way
- States one's case?
- Breaks down grammatically
- Analyzes a sentence, in a way
- Studies sentences
- Analyzes syntactically
- Examines the syntax of
- Breaks down, as a sentence
- Analyzes, in a way
- Analyzes the grammar of
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 19, 2018
- USA Today - August 22, 2013
- USA Today - February 23, 2009
- LA Times - December 19, 2005
- New York Times - March 24, 2003
- Washington Post - March 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Analyzes grammatically that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!