Clue: Anatomical passages
We have 1 answer for the clue Anatomical passages. See the results below.
- Anatomical canals
- Sinuses, e.g.
- Brain passages
- Roman routes
- Passageways in the brain
- Anatomical passageways
- Anatomical aqueducts
- Roman roads
- Roads in old Rome
- Cerebral canals
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 04, 2009
- New York Times - February 22, 2009
- New York Times - September 06, 2007
- LA Times - August 10, 2006
- Netword - May 20, 2006
- Washington Post - February 09, 2006
- New York Times - September 05, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Anatomical passages that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!