Clue: Ancient capital of Syria
We have 1 answer for the clue Ancient capital of Syria. See the results below.
- Capital of ancient Syria
- Ohio college named for a biblical city
- College whose first president was Horace Mann
- Early center of Christianity
- Ohio college or ancient city
- Ohio college
- Ancient syrian city
- Ohio college named after an ancient capital
- Third-largest city of the Roman Empire
- Turkish city
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 25, 2011
- New York Times - November 09, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Ancient capital of Syria that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!