Clue: Ancient city north of Jerusalem
We have 1 answer for the clue Ancient city north of Jerusalem. See the results below.
- Hebrew for "house of God"
- New York site of Woodstock
- Old Testament city
- Chapel for sailors
- Hallowed spot
- Jerusalem neighbor
- House of worship
- A house of worship
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 19, 2012
- Washington Post - November 19, 2008
- New York Times - August 02, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Ancient city north of Jerusalem that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!