Clue: Ancient Greek astronomer with an Earth-centered theory
We have 1 answer for the clue Ancient Greek astronomer with an Earth-centered theory. See the results below.
- Ancient astronomer proved to be wrong by Copernicus
- Second-century astronomer and mathematician
- Ancient astronomer who wrote the "Almagest"
- Copernicus proved him wrong
- Influential second-century astronomer
- Ancient dynasty name
- Astronomer of Alexandria
- Greek astronomer
- Ancient astronomer
- Ancient Egyptian ruler
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 22, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Ancient Greek astronomer with an Earth-centered theory that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!