Clue: Ancient Italian
We have 3 answers for the clue Ancient Italian. See the results below.
- Pre-Roman Roman
- Of rome's predecessors
- Ancient dweller in the Po Valley
- Old Italian
- Ancient Po Valley dweller
- Like much of Italy in 700 B.C.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 30, 2018
- USA Today - April 08, 2010
- LA Times - April 30, 2009
- New York Times - April 05, 2009
- New York Times - February 01, 2004
- New York Times - March 07, 2002
- New York Times - March 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Ancient Italian that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!