Clue: Ancient Jewish rabbi
We have 1 answer for the clue Ancient Jewish rabbi. See the results below.
- Noted Talmudic sage
- Campus Jewish organization
- Jewish campus group
- Jewish campus organization
- Campus religious group
- Early Talmudic sage
- Judaic scholar in the time of Herod
- Ancient rabbi
- Interpreter of Judaic law
- Early Jewish spiritual leader
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 01, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Ancient Jewish rabbi that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!