Clue: Ancient Syrian
We have 1 answer for the clue Ancient Syrian. See the results below.
- Early Syrian
- Bathsheba's husband Uriah, for one
- Ancient Syrian kingdom
- Ancient Indo-European
- Ancient Anatolian
- Member of an ancient Asia Minor empire
- Uriah was one
- Member of an ancient people known for warfare with chariots
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 31, 2013
- New York Times - September 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Ancient Syrian that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!