Clue: Ancient Troy
We have 1 answer for the clue Ancient Troy. See the results below.
- Part of the pelvis
- Another name for ancient Troy
- Troy, in poetry
- Latin name for ancient Troy
- Hip bone
- Pelvis part
- Part of the body next to the sacrum
- Pelvic bone
- Hipbone section
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 02, 2004
- New York Times - April 09, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Ancient Troy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!