Clue: And so forth
We have 4 answers for the clue And so forth. See the results below.
- Abbr. after a comma
- Familiar substitution
- And the like
- List ender
- Misc. ending
- Sentence-ending abbr.
- And so on
- Catchall abbr.
- Substitute for the unlisted
- And so on, for short
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 03, 2016
- USA Today - January 08, 2016
- Universal - May 22, 2015
- USA Today - February 26, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 10, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 24, 2010
- Onion A.V. Club - February 24, 2010
- New York Times - August 06, 2009
- Netword - November 01, 2007
- Universal - June 28, 2007
- New York Times - May 17, 2004
- Washington Post - September 22, 2003
- Washington Post - August 31, 2002
- New York Times - May 07, 2002
- New York Times - February 14, 2000
Found an answer for the clue And so forth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!