Clue: Angola's capital
We have 1 answer for the clue Angola's capital. See the results below.
- African city of 2.5+ million founded by the Portuguese
- Capital of Angola
- Angolan capital
- With 52-Across, where the Assembleia Nacional sits
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 18, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 06, 2016
- New York Times - June 24, 2012
- New York Times - May 26, 2002
- New York Times - November 19, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Angola's capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!