Clue: Anthracite, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Anthracite, e.g.. See the results below.
- Black shade
- Christmas stocking item
- Polish export
- Brat's Christmas present
- It's taken out at the seams
- Kind of tar
- Shade of black
- Furnace fodder
- Scuttle's contents
- Locomotive fuel
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 23, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 17, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 10, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 11, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 30, 2006
- New York Times - June 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Anthracite, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!