Clue: Anthropomorphic cinema computer
We have 1 answer for the clue Anthropomorphic cinema computer. See the results below.
- Hotspur's slayer
- Kubrick's "2001" mainframe
- Old-time Yankee great Chase
- Shakespearean prince
- "I'll Never Fall in Love Again" co-writer __ David
- Falstaff's prince
- "2001" mainframe
- Prince of Broadway
- "2001" computer
- 1940's Tigers All-Star Newhouser
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 26, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Anthropomorphic cinema computer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!