Clue: Antiaircraft fire
We have 2 answers for the clue Antiaircraft fire. See the results below.
- Anti-aircraft gun's onomatopoeic nickname
- Antiair-craft fire
- Anti-aircraft fire
- Gun aimed at a bomber
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 30, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 09, 2011
- New York Sun - October 04, 2006
- Washington Post - September 28, 2005
- LA Times - August 15, 2005
- New York Times - February 02, 1999
- New York Times - June 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Antiaircraft fire that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!