Clue: Antibiotic target
We have 2 answers for the clue Antibiotic target. See the results below.
- Sore throat cause, briefly
- Kind of throat
- Penicillin target, for short
- Certain infection
- Throat ailment
- Bug in one's throat?
- ___ throat
- Pharyngeal woe, for short
- Possible antibiotic target
- Scarlet fever cause
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 11, 2010
- Universal - March 18, 2008
- New York Times - August 13, 2005
- Washington Post - May 16, 2005
- Washington Post - August 09, 2000
- Washington Post - February 15, 2000
- New York Times - June 05, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Antibiotic target that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!