Clue: Apparent movement, in astronomy
We have 1 answer for the clue Apparent movement, in astronomy. See the results below.
- Difference in apparent direction, in astronomy
- Optical phenomenon
- Seeming displacement, to astronomers
- Celestial phenom
- Visual displacement, in astronomy
- Apparent displacement due to observer movement
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 05, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Apparent movement, in astronomy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!