Clue: Apple co-founder Jobs
We have 2 answers for the clue Apple co-founder Jobs. See the results below.
- With 69-Across, asker of the question
- Filmmaker Spielberg
- With 22-Across, actor with a black belt in aikido
- Producer Bochco
- Wry Wright
- First ...
- "Ocean's Eleven" director Soderbergh
- Jobs with computers
- Wright who quipped "What's another word for 'thesaurus'?"
- "Traffic" director Soderbergh
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 18, 2007
- New York Times - December 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Apple co-founder Jobs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!