Clue: Apple eater
We have 1 answer for the clue Apple eater. See the results below.
- Christmas ___
- Role in Haydn's "The Creation"
- Planning time
- Matriarch of all matriarchs
- Midsummer ___ (June 23)
- Time in the classifieds
- First mate?
- Morn's opposite
- "The Three Faces of ___"
- Original sinner
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 19, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 28, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 29, 2006
- New York Times - September 10, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Apple eater that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!