Clue: Apples and oranges
We have 2 answers for the clue Apples and oranges. See the results below.
- 40- and 51-Across, e.g.
- Nursery items
- Kilmer poem that appeared in the August 1913 issue of "Poetry"
- Plain lack
- Arbor Day honorees
- Walnuts and others
- Feller's targets
- Park features
- These may be clear-cut
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 09, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 06, 2016
- Washington Post - April 21, 2007
- Washington Post - April 04, 2007
- Netword - November 17, 2006
- Netword - January 06, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 10, 2005
- New York Times - April 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Apples and oranges that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!