Clue: Archaeologist's prize
We have 2 answers for the clue Archaeologist's prize. See the results below.
- Caveman's tool, e.g.
- Dig discovery
- Dig find
- Dig discovery, perhaps
- Archaeological object
- Archaeologist's find
- Excavation discovery
- Remnant from another era
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 07, 2014
- Universal - December 24, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 20, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 07, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 19, 2004
- New York Times - August 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Archaeologist's prize that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!