Clue: Aretha Franklin hit
We have 1 answer for the clue Aretha Franklin hit. See the results below.
- High regard for bodybuilder's chest muscle, among others (7)
- #1 song hit whose title is spelled out in the lyrics
- Hero worship
- Look up to
- Abide by
- 1967 #1 hit whose title is spelled out in the lyric
- 1967 #1 hit whose lyrics begin "What you want / Baby, I got it"
- Song title spelled out in its lyrics
- What doyens deserve
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 20, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 24, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Aretha Franklin hit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!