We have 6 answers for the clue Arises. See the results below.
- Florists' units
- Dams up
- Pipe parts
- Flower holders?
- Parts of 119-Across
- Cherries' leftovers
- Flower holders
- Holds back
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 24, 2016
- LA Times - March 03, 2011
- Netword - December 11, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 24, 2010
- New York Times - June 19, 2008
- Universal - September 29, 2007
- New York Sun - November 21, 2006
- Washington Post - April 30, 2004
- New York Times - July 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Arises that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!