Clue: Arm of the Atlantic
We have 3 answers for the clue Arm of the Atlantic. See the results below.
- It surrounds the Isle of Man
- Isle of Man's locale
- W.W. I's so-called "U-Boat Alley"
- It's at the north end of St. George's Channel
- Arm of the North Atlantic
- Isle of Man locale
- Dublin is on it
- Favorite body of water
- The Mersey flows to it
- One end of St. George's Channel
Last Seen In:
- Post Puzzler - March 04, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 03, 2011
- New York Times - October 11, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Arm of the Atlantic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!