Clue: Arm of the Indian
We have 2 answers for the clue Arm of the Indian. See the results below.
- Biblical short cut
- View from Jidda
- It had a big part in the Bible
- Biblical locale
- Jidda's locale
- Where Solomon's navy was built
- The view from Port Sudan
- Exodus crossing
- It had a notable part in Exodus
- Sudan/Saudi Arabia separator
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 19, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Arm of the Indian that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!