We have 3 answers for the clue Arm-twisting. See the results below.
- Compulsion by force
- Grounds for divorce, in some states
- Bullying, e.g.
- Difficult circumstances
- Confessions may be given under it
- Pressured people might be under it
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 22, 2016
- Netword - January 22, 2016
- Universal - January 18, 2016
- LA Times - August 07, 2014
- LA Times - August 23, 2011
- Netword - May 21, 2010
- New York Times - March 24, 2010
- Washington Post - January 09, 2009
- Washington Post - July 30, 2003
- New York Times - March 30, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Arm-twisting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!