Clue: Armed forces females
We have 1 answer for the clue Armed forces females. See the results below.
- Some W.W. II service personnel
- W.W. II servers
- W.W. II group
- W.W. II noncombatants
- 1954 war comedy "Francis Joins the ___"
- "My best soldiers," according to Douglas MacArthur
- Oveta Culp Hobby's WWII underlings
- Female WWII group
- WWII auxiliaries
- 60-Down females
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 30, 2003
- New York Times - March 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Armed forces females that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!