Clue: Army bed
We have 1 answer for the clue Army bed. See the results below.
- Foldaway, e.g.
- Place for a nap
- Camp sight
- Rollaway relative
- Simple sack
- Red Cross supply
- No-frills bed
- Item in a tent
- Barracks bed
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 31, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 03, 2008
- Washington Post - May 18, 2007
- USA Today - July 08, 2005
- New York Times - June 06, 2005
- Washington Post - October 23, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Army bed that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!