Clue: Army helicopters
We have 1 answer for the clue Army helicopters. See the results below.
- Side in many a western
- Parisian thugs
- Cochise and Geronimo, e.g.
- Cochise and Geronimo
- They may have reservations
- Villains in 1939's "Stagecoach"
- Southwestern Native Americans
- Army attack copters
- Army copters
- Two-man Army helicopters
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 18, 2006
- New York Times - October 23, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Army helicopters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!