Clue: Army unit?
We have 5 answers for the clue Army unit?. See the results below.
- Sugar lover
- Tiny toiler
- Hard-working insect
- Tiny worker
- Farm creature
- Aardvark's nibble
- Hill dweller
- One of "Them!" things
- Colony member
- Farm resident
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 18, 2016
- Universal - January 22, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 20, 2013
- LA Times - December 16, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 05, 2012
- LA Times - June 15, 2012
- New York Times - June 06, 2011
- New York Sun - March 15, 2007
- New York Times - August 01, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Army unit? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!