Clue: Army vehicles
We have 2 answers for the clue Army vehicles. See the results below.
- Camp vehicles
- Off-road vehicles
- Daimler-Chrysler products
- They may be run off base
- General transportation?
- Cherokees, e.g.
- They might provide general delivery
- Camp transports
- Wranglers, e.g.
- Private modes of transportation?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 29, 2015
- Washington Post - February 20, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 16, 2010
- Netword - August 22, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 15, 2004
- New York Times - July 21, 2003
- New York Times - December 10, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Army vehicles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!