Clue: Army VIP
We have 5 answers for the clue Army VIP. See the results below.
- Capt.'s better
- Gold oak leaf wearer: Abbr.
- Key abbr.
- Like a certain key: Abbr.
- Kind of scale: Abbr.
- Capt.'s superior
- Rank below Lt. Col.
- ___ Gen.
- Not minor: Abbr.
- Hot Lips Houlihan's rank: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 22, 2016
- New York Times - April 26, 2011
- USA Today - July 19, 2006
- Washington Post - August 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Army VIP that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!