Clue: Army's mule, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Army's mule, e.g.. See the results below.
- Princeton's Tiger, e.g.
- Navy's goat, e.g.
- Animal on the field, perhaps
- Halftime participant, often
- Nebraska's Cornhusker, e.g.
- The San Diego Chicken, for one
- Yale's bulldog, e.g.
- Good luck animal
- It works like a charm
- Lucky dog?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 10, 2005
- Washington Post - June 23, 2001
- New York Times - September 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Army's mule, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!