Clue: Art philanthropist Sir Henry
We have 1 answer for the clue Art philanthropist Sir Henry. See the results below.
- Site of some Millais works, with "the"
- English poet laureate Nahum ___
- London gallery
- London art gallery
- Poet laureate of 1692
- "Soap" family name
- Where to see Turners and Sargents
- 1991 film "Little Man ___"
- Turner Wing gallery
- "The Fathers" novelist
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 04, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Art philanthropist Sir Henry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!