Clue: Art Spiegelman's Pulitzer-winning graphic novel
We have 1 answer for the clue Art Spiegelman's Pulitzer-winning graphic novel. See the results below.
- 1986 Art Spiegelman book
- Art Spiegelman best seller
- German pest
- Art Spiegelman's rodent
- Graphic novel subtitled "A Survivor's Tale" that won a Pulitzer in 1992
- Cheese-eating rodent, in Coblenz
- Mouse, in Munich
- Porsche-designed monster tank of WWII
- What a Katze catches
- Ruhr rodent
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 11, 2006
- New York Times - February 05, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Art Spiegelman's Pulitzer-winning graphic novel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!