Clue: As gentle as ___
We have 1 answer for the clue As gentle as ___. See the results below.
- Gentle as ___
- "... lion and goes out like ___"
- What March may go out like
- See 20 Across
- "... and goes out like ---"
- Like ___ to the slaughter
- "Democracy is two wolves and ___ voting on what to have for lunch": Franklin
- '... lion, out like ___'
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 12, 2008
- Washington Post - May 08, 2001
Found an answer for the clue As gentle as ___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!