Clue: As I see it, in texts
We have 3 answers for the clue As I see it, in texts. See the results below.
- "Editorially speaking," in cyber-shorthand
- "I think," succinctly
- Chat room shorthand
- Chatroom "I think"
- Cyber-shorthand for "editorially speaking"
- "Editorially speaking," in chat-room shorthand
- View opening, on-line
- "Methinks" in cyberspace
- "As I see it," online
- Cyberspeak "I think"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 24, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 16, 2016
- LA Times - August 24, 2014
- LA Times - March 18, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - August 30, 2013
- Chicago Reader - January 14, 2011
Found an answer for the clue As I see it, in texts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!