Clue: Assuming that's true
We have 1 answer for the clue Assuming that's true. See the results below.
- In that case
- Assuming that
- In case it's true
- Should that be the case
- Supposing that
- Hypothetical words
- In the event it's true
- In case that's true
- "In that case …"
- "Provided that is the case …"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 30, 2015
- I Swear Crossword - March 22, 2013
- Universal - December 23, 2007
- New York Times - October 09, 2006
- New York Times - April 16, 2003
- Washington Post - August 08, 2000
- New York Times - September 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Assuming that's true that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!