Clue: Astronauts' contact
We have 1 answer for the clue Astronauts' contact. See the results below.
- George Bush's home now
- Two-time president of Texas
- Sam, who led the struggle to win control of Texas from Mexico
- Texas president Sam
- First word spoken to earth from the lunar surface
- Rice University site
- First Republic of Texas president
- Largest city in Texas
- Addressee of the 4/14/1970 message "we've had a problem"
- Texas city
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Astronauts' contact that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!