Clue: Astronomer Halley
We have 1 answer for the clue Astronomer Halley. See the results below.
- O'Brien of "The Barefoot Contessa"
- Dumas's Dantès
- Actor O'Brien
- Oscar winner O'Brien
- __ Dantès, the Count of Monte Cristo
- "Cyrano de Bergerac" playwright Rostand
- O'Brien of "D.O.A."
- ''Count of Monte Cristo'' character
- Halley of Halley's Comet
- ___ Dantès, the Count of Monte Cristo
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 30, 2017
- New York Times - September 29, 2013
- New York Times - September 14, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Astronomer Halley that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!