Clue: Astronomical discovery of the 1960's
We have 1 answer for the clue Astronomical discovery of the 1960's. See the results below.
- Astronomical object with a large red shift
- Distant energy source
- Deep-space energy source
- Luminous object in outer space
- Stellar radio source
- Celestial object with a large red shift
- Very distant, very bright starlike object
- Distant energy emitter
- Powerful starlike object
- Very distant celestial object
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 23, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Astronomical discovery of the 1960's that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!